# Welcome to Password Generator Pro 👋
Password Generator Pro (opens new window) is a tool that automatically creates a strong, unique and random password for you. This is useful because it can be difficult to come up with a strong, secure password on your own, and using Password Generator Pro ensures that your password will be unique and difficult for others to guess.
You will have the option to specify the length and complexity of the password, such as including the number of words and a separator.
Password Generator Pro will then create a password for you based on these specifications. You can then use this password to protect your online accounts and keep your personal information safe.
# Available for macOS, Linux, and Windows
Password Generator Pro supports macOS, Linux, and Windows - so you can hit the ground running, no matter the platform. It's also available as a Docker image.
At its heart, Password Generator Pro is a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to generate strong and secure passwords. It generates ultra secure passwords which are safe for you to use on any website or service. It also allows you to generate Bcrypt hashes for your passwords.
# Key Features and Enhancements
- Built with Rust — A modern programming language that is well-suited for building high-performance, reliable, and secure systems.
- Smart Password Generation — An intelligent password algorithm improves the strength of your passwords,
- Simple and Intuitive Interface — A simple and intuitive interface makes it easy to generate strong and secure passwords,
- Generate Bcrypt Hashes — Generate Bcrypt hashes for your passwords,
- Copy to Clipboard — Copy your generated password and/or Bcrypt hash to the clipboard,
- New languages — Adds support for multiple languages and locales including: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- New platforms — Adds support for multiple platforms (macOS, Linux and Windows) and multiple architectures (x86_64, arm64 and armv7),
- New theme — Automatically adapts to your system's native look and feel and auto-detects whether you're using light or dark mode,
- Strong password editing — Customise the length and choose the type of characters to include in your passwords,
- Developer friendly — Includes PnPM support for faster and more reliable dependency management and enables Docker support for easy deployment.
# Semantic Versioning Policy
For transparency into our release cycle and in striving to maintain backward
Password Generator Pro follows
Semantic Versioning (opens new window).
- GitHub Releases (opens new window) are used for changelogs.
# Code of Conduct
We are committed to preserving and fostering a diverse, welcoming community. Please read our Code of Conduct (opens new window).
# Our Values
- We believe perfection must consider everything.
- We take our passion beyond code into our daily practices.
- We are just obsessed about creating and delivering exceptional solutions.
Thank you for using Password Generator Pro! If you like the library, it would be great if you can give it a star ⭐ on Github (opens new window).
There are also many ways in which you can participate in this project, for example:
- Submit bugs and feature requests (opens new window), and help us verify as they are checked in,
- Review the documentation (opens new window) and make pull requests for anything from typos to additional and new content.
Please read carefully through our Contributing Guidelines (opens new window) for further details on the process for submitting pull requests to us.
This project is licensed under the MIT License (opens new window) file for details.
|(opens new window)|
|Sebastien Rousseau (opens new window)|